Click to download the Product Sheet in PDF format
Intraform™ is a new process to produce tungsten carbide components with complex internal forms for use in harsh environments and performance critical applications, such as valves in high-pressure fluid applications.
The process has been developed and refined over many years using the expertise of our in-house R&D specialists and has more than exceeded predicted results.
The Intraform™ process allows us to create complex internal wear critical forms which can last up to 10X longer than equivalent cast steel parts. The resulting increase in component performance and reliability drastically reduces the impact and cost of downtime through component failure or unexpected maintenance requirements.
Key advantages of components produced using the Intraform™ process are
- Hardwearing internal forms in Tungsten Carbide
- Ideal for valves used in high-pressure fluid applications
- Components last up to 10 X longer than equivalent cast metal parts
- Incredibly durable
- Independently tested to 760 bar 25,000 times
- Dramatically reduce impact and cost of downtime
- Build competitive advantage into your products
For more information about our Intraform™ process call us on +44 (0)1844 275171 and arrange for a no obligation, informal consultation with one of our technical sales engineers.